In June 2017’s edition of Total Wrestling Magazine:
– Reinventing the wheel. Does WWE need to reinvigorate its TV product to increase ratings?
– TW talks to Progress Wrestling Atlas champion and former UFC fighter, Matt Riddle about the differences between mixed martial arts and professional wrestling.
– Jinder Mahal. We analyse his remarkable rise to the top of WWE.
– Bad News Barrett talks to Total Wrestling as he describes his best moments and frustrations within WWE.
– Our female focus this month is Impact Wrestling hall of famer, Gail Kim.
All of this, plus our usual features, DVD and book reviews.